The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Friday, December 21, 2007

Winter ???

Challenge for today is: What are three things that you enjoy most about the winter season? What three things do you dislike?

Wow, I enjoy watching the kids play in the snow, also watching my husband play in the snow (LOL) & watching the snow falling down. I dislike icy roads, cold cold cold weather & snow days... UGH!!

I did Day 4 on the 40 Days of Scrapping Purpose, here it is



Credits: Raspberry Road, Shabby Princess & Royanna Lea Fritschmann

Keep my husband's grandpa in your prayers, he isn't doing good today. I don't know how much more he can handle.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I love that layout!! Great journaling.

Sorry to hear about your DH's Grandpa. HUGS!

Jennifer said...

I am also sorry to hear about your Dh's Grandpa, he is in my prayers!

Where in Michigan are you from?