Hello friends, I am off to bed. My brother called this morning and told me that they were taking my mom into surgery and putting a tube down her and put her on life support. This afternoon about 2 o'clock we got home from therapy and there was a message from my brother saying "if you want to say goodbye to mom, get up here now." She looks really bad, but she knew I was there... she would squeeze my hand, and even one time she wouldn't let go of my hand. I told her that I forgave her, and that I was sorry for holding onto my anger for so long. She cried and squeezed my hand again and shoke her head yes.
The plan is that in the morning when my brother (I have 3 brothers; one lives with my mom, one lives in Ohio & one lives in Maryland) when my brother from Maryland gets here in the morning about 7 am, we are going to take her off life support. Please PRAY hard for my family. I will update everyone tomorrow some time. Good night.
6 comments:
So sorry for what you are going through!
I am so sorry you have to go through this. My prayers are with you, your mom and your whole family.
Sherry, ((HUGS)) will be praying for you, your mother and your family today.
Sending out prayers for you and your family.
Oh Sherry, I am so sorry for what you are all going through. Please take care of yourself. We are all here for you. ((hugs))
I'm glad you were able to go see her and say what you needed to say to your mom. My heart goes out to you
Post a Comment