The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....
Friday, December 07, 2007
update on my mom
Hello friends, thank you so much for your support. My mom passed away at 11:23 PM on December 6th. On top of all that... my purse was stolen out of the waiting room. UGH, no money or credit cards were in it, just my inhaler and my sons' inhaler.
9 comments:
Sherry, I'm so sorry for your loss! (((HUGS))) Call me if you need anything!
Sherry, ((HUGS)) I am truly sorry for the loss of your mother. Will continue to keep you and your family in my prayers.
So sorry to read your sad news. Prayers and hugs to you and your family. Janet
So sorry to hear about your loss!
I am so sorry. Prayers are going out for your entire family.
Sherry, I am so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you and your family. ((((hugs)))
I'm very sorry about the loss of your mom. My thoughts and prayers are going out to you and your family in this time of pain and sarrow
Sooooo sorry SHerry, you are in my thoughts
Hi, Sherry. I am so sorry to hear you are going through this. My prayers are with you and your family , hon....
Post a Comment