The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Monday, December 03, 2007

5 things...

2 peas challenge.... What are 5 things on your computer desk right now?

Wow... well, I don't have a computer desk anymore... I have a laptop... LOL. But on my husband's computer desk (that's where the printer/scanner is) I have photos I want to scan, a stack of blank disks, dust, a stack of Christmas cards that I have to mail, a book I was looking at, dust, toys that were taken away, pens, pencils, and did I say... dust!!

Well, I am starting to feel better... Sorta. I went out and did some grocery shopping and ate some lunch with my husband. Today was a busy day, I did the dishes, did 4 loads of laundry, cleaned the counters, and did some shopping. Boy, I very tired now.

1 comment:

Maureen said...

I hear ya on the dust on the desk. We dont use it much anymore as we have laptops as well