I'm doing ok. Some days I'm really weepy and sad, other days I'm fine. I'm told that this will happen a lot, especially since Mom's birthday is the 22nd, and Christmas is coming. UGH!! Then for me, my sister passed away in January of 2006 so, I think about her too.
****************************************
Ok, off to the 2peas challenge...
Challenge for today is: What is one thing you look forward to during these last few days before Christmas?
I look forward to baking Christmas Cookies, Date Nut Balls, and other yummy goodies. I look forward to seeing my kids' face when the see all the lights on our nightly drives around the neighbor hood. We're not having our family Christmas party this year on Christmas day...it's on Jan. 5th....so we will have a relaxing day at home. YEAH!! We wont have to go anywhere or do anything. So I am hoping none of the kids will be grounded for that day, because I really want to see them playing with their new toys. Last Christmas, it was so warm that my two boys went outside and road their new bikes... I don't think we will be that lucky this year!!! I am hoping to get the rest of my shopping done tonight, gotta find a babysitter. LOL
Merry Christmas!!!
2 comments:
I just had to post and let you know that the counter at the top of your blog made me go into a full on panic.
I have never tried date nut balls. They sound interesting!
Glad to hear that you are doing at least a little better. The holidays are always tough for those who have lost loved ones. ((hugs))
Post a Comment