2 peas challenge: Does your family have some special activity you do for the holiday season? Could be any thing like a winter walk, holiday hayride etc..
On Christmas Eve we go drive around and look at all the Christmas lights and nativities.
Well, I have all my Christmas cards done... and we will be decorating the outside this Saturday. And I am hoping to be feeling better. My cough is still around but, I don't have a fever anymore. I'm still sleeping a lot, but I guess that's good. Gram always said that "your body is healing when your sleeping."
3 comments:
glad you're slowly feeling better. we'll be putting up outside lights this weekend too.
Glad to hear you're getting better. DH has been sick since last week and is slowly on the mend...
I love to look at all the Christmas lights this time of year.
Glad to hear your starting to feel better
Post a Comment