The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

...a quick note...

Hello friends. Everyone is asking me if I'm okay. Well, no I am not ok, but I will be. I think the reality that my mom is gone is really hitting me hard. I mean her and I never really got along all the time...but she was always out there somewhere to make up with. I feel numb, and I feel lost. My momma is gone, I will never talkt to her again. We went to a Christmas party last night and won tickets to some play on the 22nd, that's my mom's birthday. I told my mom, that I didn't think I could go. Everyone's asking, "what can I do to help you?" or "What do you need?" I want my mom back alive, I want her to call me. The last few months have been good, because her & I have talked and reconnected, but I thought I would have more time. I mean don't get me wrong it hasn't been wonderful, but we've talked.

Okay, I will stop rambling. Here is a slide show of pics I have of my mom.









************************

Add on... Here's a LO I did. :)


5 comments:

Benita said...

{{{hugs}}} I'm so sorry about your Mom :( My thoughts & prayers are with you.

toners said...

Oh Sherry, I am so sorry. With it being holiday time and your mom's birthday it won't be easy at all. (((hugs)))

Sarah Coggins said...

Beautiful LO. I hope continuing your scrapbooking and creative crafts will be therapeutic for you as you grieve. Perhaps those tickets were a sign from your Mom to enjoy life and celebrate her birthday. ((HUGS)) Do whatever you feel is right in your heart. Very happy to hear that you two were able to mend some fences in the last few months. Regardless what happened in the past, she's your Mom and loved you. Hold that dear to your heart.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry about your loss.

Joni M said...

Brrr... chilly layout! Very nice!